Getting Unstuck: Strategies to Repair Trust in Your Organization
Offered through the University of Washington-Tacoma Professional Development Center, join us for a full day course on repairing trust.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use the Trust Repair Process Model to provide insights on what strategies to take when trust is compromised.
- Strengthen relationships within your group and with other key stakeholders by using the Trust Behaviors Framework as a guide or a diagnostic model to target trust breakdowns.
- Use at least one tool in each phase of the Trust Repair Model to support groups getting unstuck
Each participant’s course materials include a copy of the new book “Trust Repair: It IS Possible!”
- October 23, 2019 – UW-Tacoma
- November 18, 2019 – Lacey
- February 12, 2020 – Lacey
Register through UW-Tacoma PDC here